Learn More About...
- The Catholics Confront Global Poverty initiative and how you can be part of a national movement for global justice and peace.
- CRS' priority policy issues for 2009-2010.
- Who your elected officials are and how to contact them.
Take Action Now!
- Raise Your Voice. Visit the CRS Action Center for our latest action alerts.
- Be One in a Million. Join the Catholics Confront Global Poverty initiative by CRS and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and be part of this national movement.
- Join Our Webcasts. These monthly interactive sessions with our staff and partners are where you can learn about our priority issues, ask questions and find out how you can be part of the solution to global problems. Sign up for information about our next webcast.
- Give to CRS. Our work around the globe would not be possible without the generosity of our many supporters in the United States.
Public policies regarding issues such as global hunger, conflict and peace, global health, migration, and global poverty all make an enormous impact on the lives of people living in poverty around the globe.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) complements its humanitarian and development work and experience with policy analysis and advocacy to address root causes of poverty, conflict and marginalization. CRS examines the issues that are dramatically impacting the safety and well-being of poor and vulnerable people worldwide based on the principles of Catholic social teaching, primary among them the protection of the dignity of the human person.
CRS works in partnership with the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) and other Catholic organizations to develop public policy positions and advocates in support of these positions with U.S. and international decision-makers.
CRS encourages Catholics in the United States to advocate with us so that together we can help bring about policies and practices that benefit our brothers and sisters worldwide. CRS offers educational resources, promotes national campaigns and provides trainings, speakers and advocacy opportunities to help you and your community get involved. Contact us today for more information.