CRS recognizes that to fulfill our mission it is important to maintain strong partnerships with suppliers and service providers. CRS uses a competitive process for supplier selection based on price, quality, availability, and delivery capabilities. Our Global Supply Chain invites existing and potential new suppliers to view our available bid opportunities listed here.
The following is a listing of various bid postings. Click [Read More] for more details on that particular bid.
Print and Mailshop Services for FY22 FOOTSTEPS IN FAITH (FIF) CAMPAIGN
- Bid No. US3431
- Publication Date/Time: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 09:00 EST
- Contact(s): Chris Stanley [email protected], [email protected]
CRS is accepting quotations for the provision of print and mailshop services for the FY22 FOOTSTEPS IN FAITH (FIF) CAMPAIGN on behalf of the Annual Giving department in Baltimore, MD/USA
- Status: Open
- Question Closing Date: EST
- Closing Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 23:45 EST
- Related Document: crs_rfq_us3431_print_and_mailshop_services_for_fy22_footsteps_in_faith_fif_campaign.docx
US3122 Internal Audit Software
- Bid No. US3122
- Publication Date/Time: Monday, October 18, 2021 - 18:00 EST
- Contact(s): Regina Hill [email protected], [email protected]
CRS is in the market for an Internal Audit Software Application. CRS Internal Audit is issuing this RFQ for an international company or organization to provide an Audit software platform with the capabilities described in the SOW.
- Status: Open
- Question Closing Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 23:45 EST
- Closing Date: Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 23:45 EST
- Related Document: internal_audit_software_rfq_us3122.pdf