CRS recognizes that to fulfill our mission it is important to maintain strong partnerships with suppliers and service providers. CRS uses a competitive process for supplier selection based on price, quality, availability, and delivery capabilities. Our Global Supply Chain invites existing and potential new suppliers to view our available bid opportunities listed here.
The following is a listing of various bid postings. Click [Read More] for more details on that particular bid.
RFP 41189 The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM) Sierra Leone
- Bid No. RFP: 41189
- Publication Date/Time: Friday, October 2, 2020 - 16:45 EST
- Contact(s): Sierra Leone Procurement [email protected], [email protected]
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) seeks a Research Survey Firm to provide technical assistance, build capacity and guide CRS and in-country partners through the conduct of Sierra Leone’s 2021 Malaria Indicator Survey (MIS).
- Status: Open
- Question Closing Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 16:30 EST
- Closing Date: Monday, November 30, 2020 - 23:45 EST
- Related Document: rfp_41189_gfatm_sierra_leone.docx