CRS recognizes that to fulfill our mission it is important to maintain strong partnerships with suppliers and service providers. CRS uses a competitive process for supplier selection based on price, quality, availability, and delivery capabilities. Our Global Supply Chain invites existing and potential new suppliers to view our available bid opportunities listed here.
The following is a listing of various bid postings. Click [Read More] for more details on that particular bid.
CRS Supply Chain Preparedness Initiative
- Bid No. 061020
- Publication Date/Time: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 15:30 EST
- Contact(s): Kathleen Mackin [email protected], [email protected]
In support of our emergency response programming in Central, East and West Africa Regions CRS looks to establish agreements with suppliers to aid in the rapid purchase, mobilization relief items in countries during a crisis.
- Status: Open
- Question Closing Date: Friday, June 26, 2020 - 16:00 EST
- Closing Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 16:00 EST
- Related Document: crs_request_for_proposal_rfp_-_scpi_final.pdf annex_1_-_supplier_questionnaire_technical_proposal.xlsx annex_2_-_financial_proposal.xlsx annex_3_-supplier_code_of_conduct.pdf annex_4_-_bid_submission_form.pdf
Maintenance Service for Diesel Generators
FY21 – FY23 Acknowledgement Program
- Bid No. US-2123
- Publication Date/Time: Monday, June 29, 2020 - 14:30 EST
- Contact(s): Chris Stanley [email protected], [email protected]
Dear Prospective Bidder, CRS invites you to submit a Proposal for the processing of the FY21-FY23 Acknowledgement Program in accordance with the proposal documents. This RFP may result in a 3-year Master Service Agreement.
- Status: Open
- Question Closing Date: Monday, July 13, 2020 - 12:00 EST
- Closing Date: Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 12:00 EST
- Related Document: crs_fy21_-_fy23_acknowledgment_rfp.pdf crs_fy21_-_fy23_acknowledgment_rfp_annex_b_bid_response_worksheet.xlsx crs_fy21_-_fy23_acknowledgment_rfp_attachment_1_annexes_b_-_h.docx