CRS recognizes that to fulfill our mission it is important to maintain strong partnerships with suppliers and service providers. CRS uses a competitive process for supplier selection based on price, quality, availability, and delivery capabilities. Our Global Supply Chain invites existing and potential new suppliers to view our available bid opportunities listed here.
The following is a listing of various bid postings. Click [Read More] for more details on that particular bid.
Managed Print Services & Printer Consolidation
- Bid No. PC25704FY19
- Publication Date/Time: Friday, July 12, 2019 - 13:30 EST
- Contact(s): Michele Dockery [email protected], [email protected]
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Managed Print Service vendors to supply large and small multifunctional printers and a Managed Print Services solution under an aggregate agreement.
- Status: Open
- Question Closing Date: Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 23:45 EST
- Closing Date: Thursday, August 8, 2019 - 23:45 EST
- Related Document: rfp_printer_consolidation.docx annex_1_-_supplier_questionnaire.xlsx annex_2_-_crs_supplier_code_of_conduct_with_un_cofc_embedded.pdf annex_3_-_printer_trade_in_inventory.xlsx annex_4_-_crs_terms_and_conditions.pdf