Good Steward: The Legacy of Your Faith
ISSUE 53: Spring 2018
During the Easter season, we celebrate the many gifts of our faith. This is espeically true this year as we celebrate how those gifts have transformed the world during Catholic Relief Services' 75 year history. It’s a joyful celebration of putting faith into action! Will you join us in transforming the world?
IN THIS ISSUE:
- CRS' "Story of Us,"
- Julek Plowy was one of the first refugees helped by CRS in its inagural project. He tells his story about hte imapct CRS made on his life,
- Heard of CRS Rice Bowl? Find out how it started and what is means for our work overseas,
- Making philanthorpic plans and wondering how the tax law will affect you? The Charitable IRA Rollover may allow you to support CRS' next 75 years,
- Looking to downsize? This may be another way to suport CRS' future while also guarenteeing income for the rest of your life,
- Ever considered expanding your support to Catholic Relief Services through a gift of mineral rights?
Read our Spring 2018 Good Steward for more details!