Seminaries in the United States are a critical part of CRS’ clergy outreach continuum. Sharing in the task of forming future pastoral leaders for the universal Church, CRS has continued to engage seminaries, striving to more effectively integrate Catholic social teaching within the four dimensions of the Program of Priestly Formation.
Resources for Seminary Partners
- CRS Rice Bowl parish resources
- Laudato Si'
- "Preaching the Catholic Social Tradition" (a CST teaching syllabus)
- Sacraments and Social Mission series
- Preaching on the social dimensions of the Gospel
- Homily helps
- Faculty Metrics for Catholic Social Teaching (to come)
- Communion Ecclesiology/Catholic Social Teaching Rubric by Dr. Katy Leamy
- Example: Seminary Steering Committee Structure for Catholic Social Teaching Integration
Catholic Relief Services is currently in partnership with the following seminaries: