Guidelines | June 6, 2012
CRS Haiti Accountability Framework
This accountability framework, drawing from CRS’ guiding principles, Catholic social teaching and other recognized accountability frameworks, defines what CRS Haiti is working toward in terms of being accountable to our program participants and communities where we work. It is applicable to emergency and development programs and relevant for all staff.
- Overview of CRS Haiti's Accountability Framework
- How Will This Also Improve Programs When Working with Partners?
- How Was the Accountability Framework Developed?
- How Should We Apply the Accountability Framework?
- What Are Our Accountability Commitments?
- Commitment 1: Leadership for Strong Accountability to Program Participants and Communities
- Commitment 2: Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Commitment 3: Prevention of Abuse and Sexual Exploitation as Part of Programs
- Commitment 4: Active Information Sharing and Communication with Program Participants and Communities
- Commitment 5: Strong Community Participation and Clear Targeting Criteria
- Commitment 6: Feedback Mechanisms for Program Participants and Communities
- Anenx: Tools and Documents