Case Studies | November 7, 2014
Case Studies on Seed Storage
Farmer-managed seed is central to food security. The case studies in this series offer examples from the field.
- Quality Potato Seed in Ghor Province, Afghanistan, Through Improved Production and Storage
- Burkina Faso: Quality Seed Through Storage in Burkina Faso
- Burundi: Strengthening Farmer-Saved Bean Seed Through Hermetic Storage in Burundi
- Ethiopia: Adaptation and Adoption of Improved Household Grain and Seed Storage in Southern and Eastern Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: Enhancing Post-harvest Seed Systems in Ethiopia
- Timor-Leste: Effective Seed Storage in Timor-Leste
The series includes briefs that aim to provide practical guidance to program managers about seed storage.