Manuals | May 14, 2013
This manual describes how to help communities implement disaster risk reduction activities. It was written for development workers and community-based organizations in the Horn of Africa, but practitioners can use it to implement activities around the world.
- Module 1: Basics of Community Managed Disaster Risk Reduction (CM-DRR)
- Module 2: Facilitating CM-DRR at the Community Level
- Module 3: Participatory Disaster Risk Assessment and Analysis (PDRA&A)
- Module 4: Disaster Risk Reduction Measures
- Module 5: Strengthening Community Organization
- Module 6: Participatory Monitoring, Evaluation and LEarning (PME&L)