75th Anniversary Media Kit
Born 75 years ago as a result of the refugee crisis that unfolded during WWII, Catholic Relief Services, the international relief and development agency of the United States Catholic Church, has since grown into one of the largest humanitarian aid agencies in the world. Here you will find human interest stories, photos and other resources that will help you cover our story for your publication or media outlet.
If you would like to schedule an interview with a CRS spokesperson, please contact Kim Pozniak at [email protected].
- CRS 75th Anniversary Fact Sheet
- A 75th anniversary news article for your use
- A human interest stories for your use
- Bios on CRS spokespeople you can interview
- Download high resolution photos with captions
- Social Media Kit and related graphics
To read more about CRS’ legacy, please visit our 75th anniversary website, where you can see a timeline of CRS’ history; read detailed stories about our work through the years; listen to podcasts that takes the listener decade-by-decade through some of our most interesting behind-the-scenes stories, such as the time an airplane crashed into CRS’ Empire State Building office, and fascinating people like the “noodle priest.”