Papers/Reports | December 1, 2013
CRS' Global Gender Strategy
This document outlines CRS’ global strategy for gender-responsive programming to be used in our emergency and development work around the world.
The strategy renews CRS’ commitment to putting gender at the core of our programming and ensuring equitable participation and benefit of women and men, girls and boys for enhancing program quality.
- What Is Gender Integration?
- What Is Gender-Responsive Programming?
- Who Does CRS Need Gender-Responsive Programming?
- Now Is the Time
- How Do We Do Gender-Responsive Programming?
- Who Are We Accountable To?
- What Will Success Look Like? Gender-Responsive Program Outcomes
- How Will We Achieve these Outcomes?
- How Will We Guarantee Accountability, Ongoing Improvement, and Sustained Investment?
- A Vision for Change
- Core Elements
- Organizational Culture and Systems
- Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes
- M&E and Accountability
- Learning Community
- The Way Forward