- Isaac Boyd
- Isaac Boyd is a South Sudan expert in emergency response, architecture and construction, and shelter and settlements.
- Bill Canny
- Bill Canny is an expert in emergency response, disaster relief and disaster preparedness.
- David Garcia
- Rev. David H. Garcia is an expert in the Hispanic community in the United States, clergy and the Church in Latin America.
- Paul Miller
- Paul Miller is an expert on foreign aid policy and international development.
- Bill O'Keefe
- Bill O'Keefe leads CRS' initiatives related to advocacy, legislation and pending Congressional votes.
- Andrew Rosauer
- Andrew Rosauer is a South Sudan expert in emergency response, conflict early warning, disaster relief, education, peacebuilding and community development.
- Dennis Warner
- Dennis Warner is an expert in water and sanitation.
- Dorrett Byrd
- Dorrett Byrd is an expert in technical assistance, innovation in international development and the quality and effectiveness of CRS programs.
- Mary DeLorey
- Mary DeLorey is an expert in migration, labor, human trafficking and human rights, especially as they pertain to Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Lisa Kuennen-Asfaw
- Lisa Kuennen-Asfaw is an expert in global hunger issues, including food aid, food security, Title II funds and Food for Peace.
- Brigid OConnor
- Brigid OConnor is a South Sudan expert in education, peacebuilding, food security, governance and institutional capacity building.
- Annemarie Reilly
- Annemarie Reilly has a wealth of experience in CRS' overseas programming, emergency response and maintaining staff safety and security.
- Shannon Senefeld
- Shannon Senefeld is an expert in HIV and AIDS, including psychosocial support, counseling, nutrition, home-based care, anti-retroviral therapy (ART) and PEPFAR.