Catholic Relief Services complements its humanitarian and development work and experience with policy analysis and advocacy to address the root causes of poverty, conflict and marginalization. CRS examines the issues that are dramatically impacting the safety and well-being of poor and vulnerable people worldwide. Our work is based on the principles of Catholic social teaching, primary among them the protection of the dignity of the human person.
- Meeting the Challenges of the World's Refugee Crisis
- Central American Migrant Crisis
- El Niño and Its Human Toll
- Global Hunger
- Foreign Assistance Funding and Reform
- Global Health
- Emergency and Humanitarian Response