Review our current openings and apply now.
In Action and Attitude, CRS Staff Demonstrates That We Are:
- Inspired. We have an unshakable belief in human potential and opportunities for positive change.
- Passionate. We are wholehearted in our efforts to contribute to a more just, peaceful and prosperous world.
- Committed. We are dedicated to compassionate service of others, in pursuit of the common good.
- Approachable. We earn the trust and respect of others, demonstrating humility and mutuality in building relationships.
- Focused. We are determined in our pursuit of excellence to deliver results and create lasting impact.
- Accountable. We are responsive and accountable to one another, our partners, donors and the people we serve.
- Innovative. We are perpetually curious and adaptable, continually learning to improve the outcomes of our work.
CRS is an equal opportunity employer. CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Note: Catholic Relief Services never asks for passport information or other personal data over the internet. CRS does not charge application fees or processing fees to potential applicants. If you receive e-mail communications that appear to be from CRS asking for personal data over the internet or payments to process an application, it is a scam. If you get such a request, do not respond. Please forward the e-mail to CRS at ScamAlert@crs.org.